This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
WMI's 'Banco de Sabadell SA (SAB) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Banco de Sabadell SA (Banco Sabadell) is a financial service company based in Spain. It is involved in banking and investment business. Banco Sabadell comprises different banks, brands, subsidiaries and partly-owned companies. The bank offers products and services in corporate banking, commercial banking and private banking segment. It major products and services include saving accounts, fixed-term deposits, consumer and commercial loans, financial assessment, private banking and corporate finance. It primarily caters to individual and corporate customers. In the area of investments, it offers bancassurance products and asset management services. The bank has its operations in France, the US, the UK, Algeria, Brazil, Chile, China, India, Mexico, Singapore, Turkey, Venezuela, Andorra, Mexico, Portugal and Dominican Republic. The bank's portfolio of brand includes Sabadell, Banco Herrero, ActivoBank, and SabadellSolbank. Banco Sabadell is headquartered in Barcelona, Spain.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'Banco de Sabadell SA' for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides analysis on financial ratios along with a competitor benchmarking section.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
Reasons to Purchase
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures.