This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
WMI's 'Credit Agricole S.A. (ACA) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Key Highlights
Credit Agricole S.A. (Credit Agricole) is a leading financial products and services provider in Europe. The company offers a range of retail banking, corporate banking, investment banking and insurance products and services. Its portfolio of products and services includes savings products, mortgage loans, life insurance, consumer finance, payment services, personal loans, remote and internet banking services, leasing, property and casualty insurance, asset management and life insurance. It also offers a range of products and services in the areas of capital markets, brokerage, structured finance and private banking. It operates a network of about 11,600 branches across 13 countries. The company has its major presence in European countries including France, Italy, Greece, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Ukraine and Belgium. It also operates in the Middle East and Africa. Credit Agricole is headquartered in Paris, France.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'Credit Agricole S.A.' for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides analysis on financial ratios along with a competitor benchmarking section.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
Reasons to Purchase
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures.