This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
WMI's 'Leighton Holdings Limited (LEI) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Leighton Holdings Limited (Leighton) is a provider of project development and construction contracting services, based in Australia. The company's portfolio of services includes design and engineering, infrastructure construction, contract mining, process engineering services, facilities management, and operations and maintenance. The company also focuses on development of economic and social public private partnership (PPP) projects in infrastructure segment in Australia. Leighton caters to telecommunications, commercial, residential, hotels, hospitals, building, mining, oil and gas, and environmental sectors. In addition, Leighton provides property development, management and investment services. Leighton has operations in over 25 countries in Asia, the Middle East and South Africa, and is headquartered in Sydney, Australia.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'Leighton Holdings Limited' for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides analysis on financial ratios along with a competitor benchmarking section.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
Reasons to Purchase
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures.