Leighton Holdings Limited (LEI) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
WMI's 'Leighton Holdings Limited (LEI) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Leighton Holdings Limited (Leighton) is a provider of project development and construction contracting services, based in Australia. The company's portfolio of services includes design and engineering, infrastructure construction, contract mining, process engineering services, facilities management, and operations and maintenance. The company also focuses on development of economic and social public private partnership (PPP) projects in infrastructure segment in Australia. Leighton caters to telecommunications, commercial, residential, hotels, hospitals, building, mining, oil and gas, and environmental sectors. In addition, Leighton provides property development, management and investment services. Leighton has operations in over 25 countries in Asia, the Middle East and South Africa, and is headquartered in Sydney, Australia.
Reasons to Purchase
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'Leighton Holdings Limited' for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides analysis on financial ratios along with a competitor benchmarking section.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures.
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset and Liabilities
2.3 Competitive Benchmarking
2.3.1 Market Capitalization
2.3.4 Turnover - Inventory and Asset
3 Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
3.1 M&A and Partnerships Strategy
4 Recent Developments
5 SWOT Analysis
5.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
6 Company Statement
8 Key Employees
9 Key Employee Biographies
10 Locations and Subsidiaries
10.1 Head Office
10.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
11.2 Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: Key Ratios - Annual
Table 3: Key Ratios - Interim
Table 4: Key Capital Market Indicators
Table 5: History
Table 6: Key Employees
Table 7: Key Employee Biographies
Table 8: Subsidiaries
List of Figures
Figure 1: Revenue and Operating Profit
Figure 2: Financial Position
Figure 3: Solvency
Figure 4: Valuation
Figure 5: Market Capitalization
Figure 6: Efficiency
Figure 7: Valuation
Figure 8: Turnover - Inventory and Asset
Figure 9: Liquidity
Companies Mentioned in this Report
Leighton Holdings Limited
This report does not have a press release associated with it