First Bancorp (FBNC) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
First Bancorp (FB) is a US-based bank holding company. It operates through its subsidiary First bank. It provides financial products and services to individuals, small and medium sized businesses in the US. Its products and services include banking services, financial planning, asset management, wealth management, mortgages, insurance service, and credit card and debit card products. The company provides community banking services across the North Carolina, South Carolina, and Virginia through an established network of 97 branches and 67,000 ATMs. FB is headquartered in North Carolina, the US.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
First Bancorp (FBNC) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
First Bancorp - Key Facts
First Bancorp - Key Employees
First Bancorp - Key Employee Biographies
First Bancorp - Major Products and Services
First Bancorp - History
First Bancorp - Company Statement
First Bancorp - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
First Bancorp - Business Description
First Bancorp - Corporate Strategy
First Bancorp - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
First Bancorp - Strengths
Strength - Capital Adequacy
Strength - Net Interest Margin
Strength - Integrated Banking Business
First Bancorp - Weaknesses
Weakness - Noninterest Income
Weakness - Asset Quality
First Bancorp - Opportunities
Opportunity - Growth in the Banking Sector: the US
Opportunity - Strategic Acquisitions
Opportunity - U.S. Stimulus Package
First Bancorp - Threats
Threat - Low Interest Rates
Threat - Stringent Regulations
Threat - Competition
First Bancorp - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
List of Tables
First Bancorp, Key Facts
First Bancorp, Key Employees
First Bancorp, Key Employee Biographies
First Bancorp, Major Products and Services
First Bancorp, History
First Bancorp, Subsidiaries
First Bancorp, Key Competitors
First Bancorp, Ratios based on current share price
First Bancorp, Annual Ratios
First Bancorp, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
First Bancorp, Performance Chart (2008 - 2012)
First Bancorp, Ratio Charts
Companies Mentioned in this Report
First Bancorp (FBNC)
This report does not have a press release associated with it