BKS Bank AG : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
WMI's 'BKS Bank AG : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
BKS Bank AG (BKS Bank) provides banking and related products and service, based in Austria. The bank offers a wide range of products and services to the retail, corporate and business banking consumers. Its offerings include savings deposits, sight and time deposits, personal loans, home loans, credit cards, asset management and on-line banking services. The bank operates through a network of 54 branches located in Carinthia, Styria, Burgenland, Vienna, Lower Austria and Slovenia, and also operates representative offices in Laibach, Zagreb, Padua, Sopron and Bratislava. Furthermore, the bank provides leasing, insurance, investment fund, and advisory services to small and middle sized enterprises through three bank group, which consist of Oberbank; Bank fur Tirol und Vorarlberg (BTV); and BKS Bank. BKS is headquartered in Klagenfurt, Austria.
Reasons to Purchase
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'BKS Bank AG' for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides analysis on financial ratios along with a key competitors section.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures.
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Total Income and Net Profit Margin
2.2.2 Asset and Liabilities
2.2.3 Gearing Ratio
2.3 Key Competitors
3 SWOT Analysis
3.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
4 Company Statement
6 Key Employees
7 Key Employee Biographies
8 Locations and Subsidiaries
8.1 Head Office
8.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
9.2 Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: Key Ratios - Annual
Table 3: Key Ratios - Interim
Table 4: Key Capital Market Indicators
Table 5: History
Table 6: Key Employees
Table 7: Key Employee Biographies
Table 8: Subsidiaries
List of Figures
Figure 1: Total Income and Net Profit
Figure 2: Financial Position
Figure 3: Gearing Ratio
Figure 4: Valuation
Companies Mentioned in this Report
BKS Bank AG
This report does not have a press release associated with it