This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
WealthInsight's 'Banca Aletti Private Banking : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WealthInsight strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Key Highlights
Banca Aletti Private Banking is a private banking and wealth management services provider. The company offers a range of private banking and wealth management services to high-net-worth individuals (HNWIs, clients with assets worth US$1 million or more excluding their primary residence) and wealthy families. Services of the company focus on promotion, protection and diversification of the client assets. The company's major service offerings include wealth management, trust and fiduciary services and trust and estate planning services. Banca Aletti Private Banking also provides family business banking services to entrepreneurs and small business owners. Minimum investment threshold for Banca Aletti Private Banking stood at EUR2 million. As on December 31, 2011, Banca Aletti Private Banking had assets under management (AuM) of EUR13.7 billion, which included both administered and managed assets. The company had historical AuM figures of EUR14.6 billion as on December 31, 2010, which stood at EUR14.2 billion as on December 31, 2009 and EUR13.6 billion as on December 31, 2008. At the end of 2011, the company operated through eight area offices, 35 units and employed 182 private bankers. The company operates through its private banking branches and its trust management subsidiary, Aletti Trust. Banca Aletti Private Banking is headquartered in Milan, Italy.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'Banca Aletti Private Banking ' for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
Reasons to Purchase
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.