WMI's 'Banque Cantonale du Valais (BBVACOL) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Key Highlights
Banque Cantonale du Valais (Banque Cantonale) is a banking and financial services provider based in Switzerland. The bank offers a wide range of retail banking products and services such as personal accounts, euro accounts, and saving plus accounts; investment funds; and mortgage loans to purchase or construct primary or secondary residences. The bank's private banking products and services includes investment advisory, wealth management, savings plus accounts, investment funds, and management agreement services; and asset management services for institutional investors and financial planning. Furthermore, the bank provides business banking services; e-banking and e-trade services; and credit cards financial advice on wealth management, financing, financial planning, and tax matters. It operates 23 branches, 45 representative offices, 68 point of sale outlets and 72 Bancomat Automated Teller Machines (ATMs), 11 Versomat ATMs in the Canton of Valais. Banque Cantonale is headquartered in Sion, Switzerland.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'Banque Cantonale du Valais' for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides analysis on financial ratios along with a key competitors section.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
Reasons to Purchase
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures.
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.