Datamonitor's Logistics in the United States industry profile is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the Logistics industry. It includes data on market size and segmentation, plus textual and graphical analysis of the key trends and competitive landscape, leading companies and demographic information.Scope of the Report
- Contains an executive summary and data on value, volume and/or segmentation
- Provides textual analysis of Logistics in the United States's recent performance and future prospects
- Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards
- Includes a five-year forecast of Logistics in the United States
- The leading companies are profiled with supporting key financial metrics
- Supported by the key macroeconomic and demographic data affecting the market
Reasons to Purchase
- Detailed information is included on market size, measured by value and/or volume
- Five forces scorecards provide an accessible yet in depth view of the market's competitive landscape
- Spot future trends and developments
- Inform your business decisions
- Add weight to presentations and marketing materials
- Save time carrying out entry-level research
The logistics market is composed of all expenditure from the transportation, distribution and management of the retail, consumer electronics, automotive, hi-tech and pharmaceutical sectors. This total expenditure includes costs incurred in-house as well as those, which are outsourced to an external party.
Any currency conversions used in this report have been calculated using constant 2008 annual average exchange rates.
For the purpose of this report the global figure is deemed to comprise of the Americas, Asia-Pacific and Europe.
The Americas comprises Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Venezuela, and the US.
Europe comprises Belgium, the Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Romania, Russia, Spain, Sweden, the Ukraine and the United Kingdom.
Asia-Pacific comprises Australia, China, Japan, India, Singapore, South Korea and Taiwan.