Glow Energy Public Company Limited (GLOW) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Glow Energy Public Company Limited (Glow Energy) is a private electricity generator and provider of industrial utility services. The company undertakes activities related to generation of electricity, steam, and clarified and demineralized water. It operates as a subsidiary of GDF SUEZ Energy International, a group operating 113 GW of installed production capacity globally. Glow Energy also provides high quality water for the general and petrochemical industries, as well as involves in the development of power generation projects. Glow Energy operates in two business lines, namely, independent power producer (IPP) business and the co-generation business.
Glow Energy Public Company Limited Key Recent Developments
Nov 08, 2012: Glow Energy Reports Revenue Of THB15.6 Billion In Q3 2012
Aug 23, 2012: Wood Group GTS Extends Long-term Maintenance Agreement With GDF SUEZ Covering Thailand Power Plants
Aug 15, 2012: Glow Energy Reports Revenue Of THB13.4 Billion In Q2 2012
Jul 26, 2012: Glow Energy Starts Commercial Operations Of GHECO-One Power Plant Project In Thailand
May 10, 2012: Glow Energy Reports Revenue Of THB11 Billion In Q1 2012
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company