Nomura Research Institute Ltd (4307) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Nomura Research Institute, Ltd. (NRI) is an information technology and consulting service provider. The company operates through four businesses, namely, Consulting, Industrial IT Solutions, Financial IT Solutions and IT Platform Services. It offers consulting services related to management and system consulting; Industrial IT solution services for distribution, manufacturing and healthcare business; Financial IT Solutions for securities, asset management, banking and insurance businesses; and IT Platform Services comprising system management solutions and IT Infrastructure solution among others. It partners with clients to restructure their business and operations.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Nomura Research Institute Ltd (4307) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Nomura Research Institute Ltd - Key Facts
Nomura Research Institute Ltd - Key Employees
Nomura Research Institute Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
Nomura Research Institute Ltd - Major Products and Services
Nomura Research Institute Ltd - History
Nomura Research Institute Ltd - Company Statement
Nomura Research Institute Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Nomura Research Institute Ltd - Business Description
Nomura Research Institute Ltd - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Nomura Research Institute Ltd - Strengths
Strength - Financial Performance
Strength - Strong R&D Activities
Strength - Global Operational Presence
Nomura Research Institute Ltd - Weaknesses
Weakness - Increased Current Liabilities
Nomura Research Institute Ltd - Opportunities
Opportunity - Growing Cloud Computing Markets
Opportunity - Strategic Business Initiatives
Opportunity - Global Outlook for IT Services Market
Nomura Research Institute Ltd - Threats
Threat - High Competitive Pressure
Threat - Technological Changes in Information Services
Threat - Government Regulation
Nomura Research Institute Ltd - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
List of Tables
Nomura Research Institute Ltd, Key Facts
Nomura Research Institute Ltd, Key Employees
Nomura Research Institute Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
Nomura Research Institute Ltd, Major Products and Services
Nomura Research Institute Ltd, History
Nomura Research Institute Ltd, Subsidiaries
Nomura Research Institute Ltd, Key Competitors
Nomura Research Institute Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
Nomura Research Institute Ltd, Annual Ratios
Nomura Research Institute Ltd, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Nomura Research Institute Ltd, Performance Chart (2009 - 2013)
Nomura Research Institute Ltd, Ratio Charts
Companies Mentioned in this Report
Nomura Research Institute Ltd (4307)
This report does not have a press release associated with it