Petrochemical Industries Company K.S.C. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Petrochemical Industries Company K.S.C (PIC) is a petrochemical manufacturing company. PIC carries out the production and marketing of petrochemicals and fertilizers. The company's product portfolio comprises ammonia, urea, polypropylene, polyolefins, benzene and para-xylene. PIC's key projects include the Olefins-II, Aromatics and Styrene project. The company operates fertilizer and polypropylene plants in Kuwait. It adheres to various certifications such as ISO 9001:2008; ISO 14001:2004; ISO 27001:2005. Geographically, the company has presence in various countries across Middle east, North America and Europe. PIC operates as a subsidiary of Kuwait Petroleum Corporation.
Petrochemical Industries Company K.S.C. Key Recent Developments:
May 07, 2013: Dow Chemical Confirms Receipt Of US$2.2 Billion In Cash Proceeds From PIC
Mar 04, 2013: Dow Chemical Announces Closure Of Proceedings In K-Dow Arbitration
Aug 28, 2012: PIC To Pay KWR260m Compensation To Dow Chemicals
May 24, 2012: Dow Chemical Announces $2.16 Billion Award In K-Dow Arbitration
Mar 13, 2012: Total And KPC Sign MoU For Refining And Petrochemicals Project In China
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.