UniGroup, Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360deg view of the company.
- Detailed information on UniGroup, Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting UniGroup, Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of UniGroup, Inc. including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on UniGroup, Inc.'s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about UniGroup, Inc., such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
UniGroup, Inc. (UniGroup or 'the group') is a privately-owned holding group. Its core businesses of transportation, relocation, and storage services are conducted through two of its key subsidiaries, United Van Lines and Mayflower Transit. The other companies of the group provide support services to its agents as well as to third parties in the transportation industry. The group primarily operates in the US and is headquartered in Fenton, Missouri. UniGroup revenues are estimated to be approximately $2,200 million as reported in the group's website. Being a privately held group, it is not obliged to release its financial statements. Hence, detailed financial information is not available.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of UniGroup, Inc. and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess UniGroup, Inc. as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on UniGroup, Inc.'s business structure, strategy and prospects