Monsanto Company - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360deg view of the company.
- Detailed information on Monsanto Company required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Monsanto Company in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Monsanto Company including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Monsanto Company's mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Monsanto Company, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Monsanto Company (Monsanto or the company) offers agricultural products to farmers. Its products include seeds, biotechnology trait products, and herbicides. Monsanto has operations in the US, Canada, Europe, South America, Asia, and Africa. It is headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri and employed 26,000 people as on August 31, 2012, of which more than 4,500 people are temporary employees. The company recorded revenues of $13,504 million during the financial year ended August 2012 (FY2012), an increase of 14.2% over FY2011. The operating profit was $3,148 million during FY2012, an increase of 25.8% over FY2011. The net profit was $2,045 million in FY2012, an increase of 27.3% over FY2011.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Monsanto Company and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Monsanto Company as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Monsanto Company's business structure, strategy and prospects