Eutelsat Communications - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360deg view of the company.
- Detailed information on Eutelsat Communications required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Eutelsat Communications in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Eutelsat Communications including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Eutelsat Communications's mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Eutelsat Communications, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Eutelsat Communications (Eutelsat or "the group"), the holding company of Eutelsat S.A., is a satellite operator. The group's satellites provide a wide range of services for TV contribution, corporate networks and fixed and mobile broadband markets. Eutelsat's 30 satellites broadcast 4,500 digital television channels in Europe, the Middle East, Africa and significant parts of the Americas and the Asia-Pacific. It is headquartered in Paris, France and employed around 756 people as of June 30, 2012. The group recorded revenues of E1,222.2 million ($1,638 million) during the financial year ended June 2012 (FY2012), an increase of 4.6% over FY2011. The operating profit of the group was E641.3 million ($859.5 million) during FY2012, a decrease of 0.6% compared to FY2011. The net profit was E326.1 million ($437 million) in FY2012, a decrease of 3.7% compared to FY2011.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Eutelsat Communications and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Eutelsat Communications as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Eutelsat Communications's business structure, strategy and prospects