Ashland Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360deg view of the company.
- Detailed information on Ashland Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Ashland Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Ashland Inc. including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Ashland Inc.'s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Ashland Inc., such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Ashland (or 'the company') is a provider of diversified chemical products, services, and solutions in more than 100 countries worldwide. It is headquartered in Covington, Kentucky, and employed about 15,000 people as of September 30, 2011. The company recorded revenues of $6,502 million during the financial year ended September 2011 (FY2011), an increase of 13.3% over FY2010. The operating profit of the company was $130 million in FY2011, a decrease of 47.8% over FY2010. The net profit was $414 million in FY2011, as compared to a net profit of $141 million in FY2010.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Ashland Inc. and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Ashland Inc. as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Ashland Inc.'s business structure, strategy and prospects