Applied Industrial Technologies, Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360deg view of the company.
- Detailed information on Applied Industrial Technologies, Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Applied Industrial Technologies, Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Applied Industrial Technologies, Inc. including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Applied Industrial Technologies, Inc.'s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Applied Industrial Technologies, Inc., such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Applied Industrial Technologies, Inc. (Applied Industrial or 'the company') is one of the largest independent industrial distributors in North America. Its product offerings include bearings, power transmission components, fluid power components and systems, industrial rubber products, linear components, tools, safety products, general maintenance products, and mill supply products. The company primarily operates in North America. It is headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio and employs 4,640 people. The company recorded revenues of $2,212.8 million during the financial year ended June 2011 (FY2011), an increase of 16.9% over FY2010. The operating profit of the company was $150.7 million in FY2011, an increase of 37% over FY2010. The net profit was $96.7 million in FY2011, an increase of 46.7% over FY2010.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Applied Industrial Technologies, Inc. and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Applied Industrial Technologies, Inc. as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Applied Industrial Technologies, Inc.'s business structure, strategy and prospects