Sasol Limited - SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings, detailed financials, and corporate actions, providing a 360deg view of the company.
- Detailed information on Sasol Limited required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Sasol Limited in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Sasol Limited including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Five-year financial information and charts, including balance sheet, income statement, cash flows, market capitalization and multiples, and key ratios for Sasol Limited
- Intelligence on Sasol Limitednv's mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Sasol Limited, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Sasol (or 'the group') is an integrated energy and chemical business group. The group operates in Africa, Europe, North America, the Middle East, and Asia. It is headquartered in Johannesburg, South Africa, and employed 33,708 people as of June 30, 2011. The group recorded revenues of ZAR142,436 million ($20,311.4 million*) during the financial year ended June 2011 (FY2011), an increase of 16.5% over FY2010. The operating profit of the group was ZAR29,950 million ($4,270.9 million*) in FY2011, an increase of 25.1% over FY2010. The net profit was ZAR19,794 million ($2,822.6 million*) in FY2011, an increase of 24.2% over FY2010. *Calculated using the constant conversion rate of ZAR1 = $0.1426 for the financial year ended June 30, 2011.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Sasol Limited and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Sasol Limited as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Sasol Limited's business structure, strategy and prospects