Commonwealth Bank of Australia - SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings, detailed financials, and corporate actions, providing a 360deg view of the company.
- Detailed information on Commonwealth Bank of Australia required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Commonwealth Bank of Australia in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Commonwealth Bank of Australia including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Five-year financial information and charts, including balance sheet, income statement, cash flows, market capitalization and multiples, and key ratios for Commonwealth Bank of Australia
- Intelligence on Commonwealth Bank of Australianv's mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Commonwealth Bank of Australia, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Commonwealth Bank of Australia (CBA or 'the group') is a leading banking group in Australia providing a range of financial products and services to individual, small business and institutional clients. Apart from retail banking, the group provides fund management and insurance services. The group has operations primarily in Australia and New Zealand. It is headquartered in Sydney, Australia and employs about 52,000 people. The group recorded revenues of A$19,659 million ($19,142 million) during the financial year ended June 2011 (FY2011), an increase of 3.1% over FY2010. The operating profit of the group was A$9,057 million ($8,818.8 million) in FY2011, an increase of 10.5% over FY2010. The net profit was A$6,394 million ($6,225.8 million) in FY2011, an increase of 12.9% over FY2010.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Commonwealth Bank of Australia and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Commonwealth Bank of Australia as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Commonwealth Bank of Australia's business structure, strategy and prospects