KDDI Corporation - SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings, detailed financials, and corporate actions, providing a 360deg view of the company.
- Detailed information on KDDI Corporation required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting KDDI Corporation in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of KDDI Corporation including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Five-year financial information and charts, including balance sheet, income statement, cash flows, market capitalization and multiples, and key ratios for KDDI Corporation
- Intelligence on KDDI Corporationnv's mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about KDDI Corporation, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
KDDI Corporation (KDDI or "the group") is one of the largest telecommunication companies in Japan. The group is engaged in providing fixed line, mobile and broadband services. It primarily operates in Japan. The group is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan and employed 18,418 people by the end of March 31, 2011. The group recorded revenues of JPY3,434,546 million ($40,184.2 million) during the financial year ended March 2011 (FY2011), a decrease of 0.2% compared to FY2010. The operating profit of the group was JPY471,912 million ($5,521.4 million) in FY2011, an increase of 6.3% over FY2010. The net profit was JPY255,122 million ($2,984.9 million) in FY2011, an increase of 19.9% over FY2010.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of KDDI Corporation and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess KDDI Corporation as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on KDDI Corporation's business structure, strategy and prospects