UniCredit Bank Austria AG (UniCredit) is a financial service providing company, based in Austria. The company was formerly known as Bank Austria Creditanstalt AG. UniCredit provides retail banking, private banking, asset management, corporate banking, financial markets, and investment banking and global banking services to the individuals and business customers in Europe. It also provides lending business and capital market advisory services; payment transactions, trade finance, and cash management services; treasury services; investment advisory, asset management, and advisory brokerage services; and various insurance products. In addition, the company provides brokerage services, including securities transactions in various markets, subscription to new issues, derivatives/futures, and hedging of securities portfolios. It serves small and medium-sized enterprises, mass markets, affluent customers, small businesses, high net worth individuals, private foundations, corporate customers, real estate customers, public sector companies, and financial institutions. The company is a subsidiary of UniCredit S.p.A. UniCredit is headquartered in Vienna, Austria.
UniCredit Bank Austria AG Key Recent Developments
Jul 04, 2012: Borealis Launches Credit Syndication
Jul 26, 2012: Enerjisa Signs EUR750m Credit Agreement To Finance Tufanbeyli Thermal Power Plant In Turkey
Jul 31, 2012: Orsu Metals To Arrange $90m Debt Facility
Mar 30, 2012: IFC, UniCredit And OPIC Provide EUR155m Loan For SunEdison Solar Power Plant In Bulgaria
Nov 13, 2012: EBRD To Provide EUR91m Loan For Construction Of New 80 MW Wind Farm In Chirnogeni, Romania
This comprehensive SWOT profile of UniCredit Bank Austria AG provides you with an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile will give you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the 'Profile on Demand' Service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, We will comprehensively research and author a full strategic analysis of UniCredit Bank Austria AG and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.