Published by GlobalData
on Jan 14, 2010
, 53 pages
PDF format - Delivered by Email within 1 day
This report is currently being updated. The new edition will be available in mid-July 2010. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on when this title will be available.
GlobalData, the industry analysis specialist, has released a new report on the Pharmaceutical and Healthcare industry, "Type 1 Diabetes - Drug Pipeline Analysis and Market Forecasts to 2016" is an essential source of information and analysis on the global type 1 diabetes market. The report identifies the key trends shaping and driving the global type 1 diabetes market, a key segment within the pharma industry. The report also provides insight on the prevalent competitive landscape and the emerging players expected to bring significant shift in the market positioning of the existing market leaders. Most importantly, the report provides valuable insight on the pipeline products within the global type 1 diabetes sector.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.Scope
The scope of the report includes:
Reasons to buy
- Annualized global type 1 diabetes market revenues data from 2000 to 2009, forecast forward for 7 years to 2016.
- Geographic markets covered in this report include the US, the UK, Italy, Spain, Germany, France, and Japan.
- Pipeline analysis data providing a split across different phases, mechanism of action being developed and emerging trends.
- Analysis of the current and future market competition in the global type 1 diabetes market. Key market players include Novo Nordsik, Eli Lilly, GlaxoSmithKline and Sanofi-aventis.
- Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges. Each trend is independently researched to provide qualitative analysis of its implications.
- Key topics covered include strategic competitor assessment, market characterization, unmet needs and implications for future market associated with type 1 diabetes.
The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to:
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through review of pipeline products and technologies and by identifying companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global type 1 diabetes market.
- Drive revenues by understanding key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments and companies likely to impact the global type 1 diabetes market in future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the performance of various competitors.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
- What's the next big thing in the global type 1 diabetes market landscape? - Identify, understand and capitalize.