Keyence Corporation (6861) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Keyence Corporation provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Keyence Corporation (Keyence) is an electronics measurement and information equipment manufacturing company. It designs, develops, manufactures and sells diverse range of automatic electronic equipments such as automatic controlling equipment, measurement instrument, information equipment, other electronic-applied equipment and related systems. The company undertakes several other business activities, which include the real estate, advertising and marketing businesses, through its subsidiaries. The products offered include fiber optic, laser, RGB color, application sensor, photoelectric, contact sensor, ultrasonic sensor, proximity sensor, pressure and temperature sensors.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Keyence Corporation - Key Facts
Keyence Corporation - Key Employees
Keyence Corporation - Key Employee Biographies
Keyence Corporation - Major Products and Services
Keyence Corporation - History
Keyence Corporation - Company Statement
Keyence Corporation - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Keyence Corporation - Key Manufacturing Facilities
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Keyence Corporation - Business Description
Keyence Corporation - Corporate Strategy
Keyence Corporation - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Keyence Corporation - Strengths
Strength - Increasing Liquidity
Strength - Extensive Product Offering
Keyence Corporation - Weaknesses
Weakness - Dependence on Japan
Keyence Corporation - Opportunities
Opportunity - Growth Prospects: Online Retail
Opportunity - Innovation
Keyence Corporation - Threats
Threat - Rapidly Changing Technology
Threat - Highly Competitive Market
Threat - Rising Manpower Cost
Keyence Corporation - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
List of Tables
Keyence Corporation, Key Facts
Keyence Corporation, Key Employees
Keyence Corporation, Key Employee Biographies
Keyence Corporation, Major Products and Services
Keyence Corporation, History
Keyence Corporation, Other Locations
Keyence Corporation, Key Manufacturing Facilities
Keyence Corporation, Affiliate
Keyence Corporation, Key Competitors
Keyence Corporation, Ratios based on current share price
Keyence Corporation, Annual Ratios
Keyence Corporation, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Keyence Corporation, Performance Chart (2008 - 2012)
Keyence Corporation, Ratio Charts
Companies Mentioned in this Report
Keyence Corporation (6861)
This report does not have a press release associated with it