Premier Research Group Limited (Premier Research) formerly Advanced Clinical Sciences Corporation Ltd., is an international contract research organization (CRO). It offers clinical trial management and research services to biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies. The major services of the company include regulatory affairs, clinical trial management, clinical research centers, medical affairs and strategic consulting, pharmacovigilance, data operations, biostatistics, medical writing, IVRS and IWRS, functional sourcing, and quality assurance.
Premier Research Group Limited Key Recent Developments
Apr 16, 2012: Premier Research Experts Led Pediatric Session At ACRP 2012
Mar 22, 2012: Premier Research To Present At 24th Annual EuroDIA Meeting
Mar 01, 2012: Premier Research Names Eeva-Kaarina Koskelo As Executive Director, Clinical Development Services, Pediatrics
Feb 16, 2012: Premier Research Expands Salt Lake City And Phoenix Testing Facilities Adding 50% Capacity
Feb 13, 2012: Premier Research Names Sean Russell As Vice President, Marketing
GlobalData's Premier Research Group Limited - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
- Key manufacturing facilities - A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.