Tesco PLC - SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings, detailed financials, and corporate actions, providing a 360deg view of the company.
- Detailed information on Tesco PLC required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Tesco PLC in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Tesco PLC including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Five-year financial information and charts, including balance sheet, income statement, cash flows, market capitalization and multiples, and key ratios for Tesco PLC
- Intelligence on Tesco PLCnv's mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Tesco PLC, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Tesco (or "the company") is one of the leading food and grocery retailers in the world. The company has operations in 14 countries spread across Europe, Asia and North America. It is headquartered in Hertfordshire, the UK, and employs 492,714 people. The company recorded revenues of GBP60,931 million (approximately $94,193.2 million) during the financial year ended February 2011 (FY2011), an increase of 7.1% over FY2010. The operating profit of the company was GBP3,811 million (approximately $5,891.4 million) in FY2011, an increase of 10.2% over FY2010. The net profit was GBP2,655 million (approximately $4,104.4 million) in FY2011, an increase of 14.1% over FY2010.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Tesco PLC and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Tesco PLC as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Tesco PLC's business structure, strategy and prospects