ADC Telecommunications, Inc. - SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings, detailed financials, and corporate actions, providing a 360deg view of the company.
- Detailed information on ADC Telecommunications, Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting ADC Telecommunications, Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of ADC Telecommunications, Inc. including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Five-year financial information and charts, including balance sheet, income statement, cash flows, market capitalization and multiples, and key ratios for ADC Telecommunications, Inc.
- Intelligence on ADC Telecommunications, Inc.nv's mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about ADC Telecommunications, Inc., such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
ADC Telecommunications (ADC or "the company") provides broadband communications network infrastructure products and related services. The company's products include fiber-optic, copper and coaxial based frames, cabinets, cables, connectors and cards, wireless capacity and coverage solutions, network access devices and other physical infrastructure components. In December 2010, TE Connectivity (formerly Tyco Electronics) acquired ADC. Currently, ADC operates as an indirect wholly-owned subsidiary of TE Connectivity. The company primarily operates in the US. It is headquartered in Eden Prairie, Minnesota and employs 9,300 people. The company recorded revenues of $1,156.6 million during the financial year ended September 2010 (FY2010), an increase of 16.8% over 2009*. The operating profit of the company was $45.9 million in FY2010, compared to an operating loss of $416.7 million 2009. Its net profit was $62 million in FY2010, compared to net loss of $474.3 million in 2009. Note: *During July 2008, ADC's Board of Directors approved a change in the company's financial year end from October 31st to September 30th commencing with financial year 2009. As a result, financial information for FY2009 is only for 11 months as reported by the company.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of ADC Telecommunications, Inc. and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess ADC Telecommunications, Inc. as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on ADC Telecommunications, Inc.'s business structure, strategy and prospects