Infusion Systems Market Outlook in BRICS (Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa) to 2018
Published by GlobalData
on Jan 31, 2013
- 248 pages
PDF format - Delivered by Email within 1 business day
GlobalData's new report, "Infusion Systems Market Outlook in BRICS (Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa) to 2018" provides key market data on the Infusion Systems market in the BRICS countries. The report provides value ($m), volume (units) and average price ($) data for each segment and sub-segment within five market categories - Infusion Disposable Sets, Syringe Pumps, Volumetric Pumps, Implantable Infusion Pumps and Ambulatory Infusion Pumps. The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for the overall Infusion Systems market in each of the aforementioned countries. The report is also supplemented with global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants with information on key developments, wherever available.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
The emerging economies, comprising China, India, Brazil, Russia and South Africa, with a significantly large pool of under-served patients, represent the next big opportunity for the leading medical equipment and devices manufacturers. China remains the world's most populous country and is consequently home to a large patient base. The country is home to more than 120 million people who are aged 65 or older-a population in continuous need of medical care. India, the second most populous country globally, is home to 1.2 billion people, approximately 5% of which are aged 65 or older. It's estimated that shortly after 2020, India's population will surpass China, making it the most populous country in the world. As the population continues to grow and people continue to age, the underlying demand for healthcare is also expected to increase.
- Market size data for Infusion Systems market categories - Infusion Disposable Sets, Syringe Pumps, Volumetric Pumps, Implantable Infusion Pumps and Ambulatory Infusion Pumps.
- Annualized market revenues ($m), volume (units) and average price ($) data for each of the segments and sub-segments within the five market categories. Data from 2004 to 2011, forecast forward for seven years to 2018.
- 2011 company shares and distribution shares data for the overall Infusion Systems market in each of the aforementioned countries.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the Infusion Systems market in BRICS.
- Key players covered include Baxter International Inc., Fresenius Kabi AG, Hospira, Inc., B. Braun Melsungen AG, Terumo Corporation, CareFusion Corporation, Medtronic, Inc., Smiths Medical, Samtronic, Lifemed Ind. de Equipamentos e Art. Medicos Hospitalares S.A, Nipro Corporation, Codman & Shurtleff, Inc., JMS Co., Ltd., Trivitron Healthcare Pvt Ltd., Arcomed AG and Universal Medical Technologies Inc.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market categories and segments poised for strong growth.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the Infusion Systems competitive landscape in BRICS.
- Develop capital investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what's the most preferred mode of product distribution - Identify, understand and capitalize.
Click here to open the POPUP
You've added the following report to your cart: