GL Noble Denton (GL Noble) is an independent technical service provider for oil and gas industry. It offers consulting, design, assurance, asset integrity, safety and risk, marine operations and project execution services. The company specializes in providing services across several complex oil and gas assets, such as Mobil Offshore Drilling Units (MODU), Floating Production Storage and Offloading vessels (FPSOs), subsea systems, pipelines, and Offshore Supply Vessels (OSVs). GL Noble is a wholly-owned subsidiary of GL Group and carries out the group's oil and gas business activities. The company was established through the merger of Germanischer Lloyd's oil & gas business and Noble Denton.
GL Noble Denton Key Recent Developments
Jan 09, 2013: GL Noble Denton Signs Agreement With PGN To Provide SynerGEE Gas Network Modeling Software
Sep 21, 2012: GL Noble Denton Expands Safety And Risk Services In Norway
Aug 13, 2012: GL Noble Denton Wins Contract From Hornbeck Offshore Services To Provide Dynamic Positioning Services In US
Jun 06, 2012: CER Selects GL Noble Denton To Support Detailed Development Of Irish Petroleum Safety Framework
Mar 29, 2012: GL Noble Denton Launches Operations In Nigeria
GlobalData's GL Noble Denton - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.