Astrotech Corporation (ASTC) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Astrotech Corporation provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better
The profile contains critical company information including:
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Astrotech Corporation (Astrotech), formerly Spacehab, Inc., is a commercial aerospace company. It carries out the design and manufacture of space hardware, offers spacecraft payload processing and government services, and markets space technologies for earth-based applications. The company classified its operations into two business units: Astrotech Space Operations (ASO) and Spacetech. Astrotech Space Operations provides support for successful spacecraft processing to prepare for launch on a variety of domestic and foreign launch vehicles. Spacecraft undergo pre-launch hardware integration and testing, satellite encapsulation, and fueling before transport to the pad.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Astrotech Corporation - Key Facts
Astrotech Corporation - Key Employees
Astrotech Corporation - Key Employee Biographies
Astrotech Corporation - Major Products and Services
Astrotech Corporation - History
Astrotech Corporation - Company Statement
Astrotech Corporation - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Astrotech Corporation - Business Description
Astrotech Corporation - Corporate Strategy
Astrotech Corporation - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Astrotech Corporation - Strengths
Strength - Backlog of Orders
Strength - Affiliation with NASA and US Government
Strength - Strong Foothold in Space Operations
Astrotech Corporation - Weaknesses
Weakness - Decrease in Cash Position
Astrotech Corporation - Opportunities
Opportunity - Strategic Agreements
Opportunity - Growing Defense Budgets
Opportunity - Growing US Aerospace Industry
Astrotech Corporation - Threats
Threat - Environmental and Government Regulations
Threat - New Spacecraft Ground Processing Facilities
Threat - Fixed Price Contracts
Astrotech Corporation - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
List of Tables
Astrotech Corporation, Key Facts
Astrotech Corporation, Key Employees
Astrotech Corporation, Key Employee Biographies
Astrotech Corporation, Major Products and Services
Astrotech Corporation, History
Astrotech Corporation, Other Locations
Astrotech Corporation, Subsidiaries
Astrotech Corporation, Key Competitors
Astrotech Corporation, Ratios based on current share price
Astrotech Corporation, Annual Ratios
Astrotech Corporation, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Astrotech Corporation, Performance Chart (2008 - 2012)
Astrotech Corporation, Ratio Charts
Companies Mentioned in this Report
Astrotech Corporation (ASTC)
This report does not have a press release associated with it