Retail's "BioScrip Inc. - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.Report Summary
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "BioScrip Inc.
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Retail strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Report Scope
Reasons to Get this Report
- Identifies crucial company information about "BioScrip Inc." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides analysis on financial ratios.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "BioScrip Inc.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company's financial health.
BioScrip, Inc. (BioScrip) is a pharmacy retailer based in the US. The company primarily retails a wide range of health care services. The service offerings include an array of specialty pharmaceutical, home care solutions, pharmacy benefit management services, infusion services, home health care services, hospice services and respiratory DME. BioScrip also offers claims processing, benefit design, drug utilization review and traditional mail order pharmacy fulfillment services. As of December 2011, it operates in 110 locations across 29 states and in the District of Columbia, including 30 community pharmacy locations, 32 home nursing locations, three mail service facilities, and 45 home infusion locations. The company was founded in the year 1993. BioScrip is headquartered in Eden Prairie, Minnesota, the US.