Pet Care and Animal Feed's "MGP Ingredients, Inc. - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "MGP Ingredients, Inc.
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Pet Care and Animal Feed strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "MGP Ingredients, Inc." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides analysis on financial ratios.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "MGP Ingredients, Inc.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company's financial health.
MGP Ingredients, Inc. (MGP Ingredients) is a specialty ingredients developer and manufacturer based in the US. It operates through three segments: distillery products, ingredient solutions and others. Its distillery products consist of food grade alcohol, along with a minimal amount of fuel grade alcohol and distillers feed. The ingredient solutions products primarily consist of specialty starches, specialty proteins, commodity starches and commodity vital wheat gluten. It's others segment provides plant-based biopolymers and wood-based composite resins manufactured through further processing certain starches and proteins, and wood particles. MGP Ingredients operates production facilities located in Onaga, Kansas and Lawrenceburg, Indiana. The company's subsidiaries include MGPI Processing, Inc., MGPI of Indiana, LLC and Lawrenceburg Distillers Indiana, LLC. The company was incorporated in the year 1941. MGP Ingredients is headquartered in Atchison, Kansas, the US.