BAZI International, Inc. - Company Capsule
Jan 31, 2013 - Canadean
- 21 pages
- USD $99
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "BAZI International, Inc.
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Consumer Packaged Goods strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Identifies crucial company information about "BAZI International, Inc." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides analysis on financial ratios.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "BAZI International, Inc.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company's financial health.
Bazi International, Inc. (Bazi International), formerly known as XELR8 Holdings, Inc., is a beverage manufacturer based in the US. The company primarily produces and distributes a wide range of nutritional foods and beverages. The product portfolio includes an array of nutritional supplement products and functional beverages such as energy drink and bazi superfruits among others. It markets its products under different brands including BAZI. These products are sold directly to professional and Olympic athletes, retail channels, online sales and independent distributors. The company was founded in the year 2000. Bazi International is headquartered in Denver, Colorado, the US.
Consumer Packaged Goods's "BAZI International, Inc. - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
2.3 Competitive Benchmarking
2.3.2 Turnover - Inventory and Asset
3 Key Employees
4 Locations and Subsidiaries
4.1 Head Office
4.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
5.2 Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: Key Ratios - Annual
Table 3: Key Ratios - Interim
Table 4: Key Capital Market Indicators
Table 5: Key Employees
Table 6: Subsidiaries
List of Figures
Figure 1: Revenue and Operating Profit
Figure 2: Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
Figure 3: Operational Efficiency
Figure 4: Solvency
Companies Mentioned in this Report
BAZI International, Inc.
This report does not have a press release associated with it