Canadean's "Billabong International Limited : Retail - Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts,major products and services, swot analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.Report Summary
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Billabong International Limited
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Report Scope
Reasons to Get this Report
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Billabong International Limited" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Billabong International Limited
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Billabong International Limited (Billabong) is an in-store and online retailer of clothing, accessories and sports goods. The company also licenses, wholesales and distributes its products. The product portfolio includes clothing, accessories, sportswear and hard goods. In addition, Billabong provides services such as organizing events and online shopping services. It offer these products under various brands including Billabong, Element, Von Zipper, Honolua Surf Company, Kustom, Palmers Surf, Xcel, Tigerlily, Sector 9 and Dakine. The company sells its products through directly operated and franchised stores, and various proprietary e-commerce websites. Billabong's products are licensed and distributed across more than 100 countries through 11,000 stores. The company is headquartered in Burleigh Heads, Queensland, Australia.