Canadean's "Bailian Group Co., Ltd.: Retail - Company Profile and SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts,major products and services, swot analysis, business description, company history, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.Report Summary
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Bailian Group Co., Ltd.
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Report Scope
Reasons to Get this Report
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Bailian Group Co., Ltd." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Bailian Group Co., Ltd.
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Bailian Group Co., Ltd. (Bailian Group) is involved in retail and logistics business. It is a diversified group and some of its major businesses include supermarkets, convenience stores, department stores, distribution, real estate and e-commerce. The company operates more than 7,100 stores under several banners. It is also involved in the real estate business. Bailian Group operates multi-format retail stores and distribution centers in China and Hong Kong. The company, through its subsidiaries, principally operates in more than 25 provinces and municipalities in China. It is a state-owned and is controlled by the Shanghai municipal government. Bailian Group is headquartered in Pudong, Shanghai, China.