3M Company - SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings, detailed financials, and corporate actions, providing a 360deg view of the company.
- Detailed information on 3M Company required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting 3M Company in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of 3M Company including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Five-year financial information and charts, including balance sheet, income statement, cash flows, market capitalization and multiples, and key ratios for 3M Company
- Intelligence on 3M Companynv's mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about 3M Company, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
3M Company (3M or "the company") is a diversified technology company which operates in the following markets: industrial and transportation; health care; display and graphics; safety, security, and protection services; consumer and office; and electro and communications. The company operates in the US, Europe, Middle East, and Africa (EMEA), and Asia Pacific. It is headquartered in Saint Paul, Minnesota, and employed about 84,198 people as on December 31, 2011. The company recorded revenues of $29,611 million during the financial year ended December 2011 (FY2011), an increase of 11.1% over FY2010. The operating profit of the company was $6,178 million during FY2011, an increase of 4.4% over FY2010. The net profit was $4,283 million in FY2011, an increase of 4.8% over FY2010.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of 3M Company and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess 3M Company as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on 3M Company's business structure, strategy and prospects