Marsh & McLennan Companies, Inc. - SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings, detailed financials, and corporate actions, providing a 360deg view of the company.
- Detailed information on Marsh & McLennan Companies, Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Marsh & McLennan Companies, Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Marsh & McLennan Companies, Inc. including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Five-year financial information and charts, including balance sheet, income statement, cash flows, market capitalization and multiples, and key ratios for Marsh & McLennan Companies, Inc.
- Intelligence on Marsh & McLennan Companies, Inc.nv's mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Marsh & McLennan Companies, Inc., such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Marsh & McLennan Companies, Inc. (MMC or "the group") is a global professional services group, providing risk and insurance, and consulting services. The group primarily operates in the Americas, Europe, Africa, the Middle East, and Asia Pacific. It is headquartered in New York City, New York, and employed*52,400 people as of December 31, 2011. The group recorded revenues of $11,526 million during the financial year ended December 2011 (FY2011), an increase of 9.3% over FY2010. The operating profit of the group was $1,638 million in FY2011, an increase of 74.4% over FY2010. The net profit was $993 million in FY2011, an increase of 16.1% over FY2010.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Marsh & McLennan Companies, Inc. and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Marsh & McLennan Companies, Inc. as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Marsh & McLennan Companies, Inc.'s business structure, strategy and prospects