Capital One Financial Corporation - SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings, detailed financials, and corporate actions, providing a 360deg view of the company.
- Detailed information on Capital One Financial Corporation required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Capital One Financial Corporation in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Capital One Financial Corporation including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Five-year financial information and charts, including balance sheet, income statement, cash flows, market capitalization and multiples, and key ratios for Capital One Financial Corporation
- Intelligence on Capital One Financial Corporationnv's mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Capital One Financial Corporation, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Capital One Financial Corporation (Capital One or the company) is the US based diversified financial services provider. It focuses on consumer and commercial lending and deposit taking. The company's principal business segments are Credit Card, Commercial Banking and Consumer Banking. It operates in the US, the UK and Canada. Capital One is headquartered in McLean, Virginia and employs 31,542 people as on December 31, 2011. The company recorded revenues of $16,279 million during the financial year ended December 2011 (FY2011), an increase of 0.7% over FY2010. The operating profit of the company was $4,587 million in FY2011, an increase of 5.9% over FY2010. The net profit was $3,121 million in FY2011, an increase of 13.8% over FY2010.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Capital One Financial Corporation and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Capital One Financial Corporation as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Capital One Financial Corporation's business structure, strategy and prospects