Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce - SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings, detailed financials, and corporate actions, providing a 360deg view of the company.
- Detailed information on Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Five-year financial information and charts, including balance sheet, income statement, cash flows, market capitalization and multiples, and key ratios for Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce
- Intelligence on Canadian Imperial Bank of Commercenv's mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce (CIBC or "the company") provides a range of financial products and services including retail banking, investment banking and asset management. The company primarily operates in Canada, the US and Caribbean. It is headquartered in Toronto, Canada, and employed 42,239 people as on October 31, 2011. The company recorded revenues of C$12,249 million ($12,415.6 million) during the financial year ended October 2011 (FY2011), an increase of 1.4% over FY2010. The operating profit of the company was C$4,058 million ($4,113.2 million) in FY2011, an increase of 1.1% over FY2010. The net profit was C$2,902 million ($2,941.5 million) in FY2011, an increase of 27.1% over FY2010.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce's business structure, strategy and prospects