Petroliam Nasional Berhad (PETRONAS) - SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings, detailed financials, and corporate actions, providing a 360deg view of the company.
- Detailed information on Petroliam Nasional Berhad (PETRONAS) required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Petroliam Nasional Berhad (PETRONAS) in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Petroliam Nasional Berhad (PETRONAS) including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Five-year financial information and charts, including balance sheet, income statement, cash flows, market capitalization and multiples, and key ratios for Petroliam Nasional Berhad (PETRONAS)
- Intelligence on Petroliam Nasional Berhad (PETRONAS)nv's mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Petroliam Nasional Berhad (PETRONAS), such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Petroliam Nasional (PETRONAS or the company) is a Malaysian government-owned petroleum corporation. PETRONAS is an integrated international oil and gas company with business interests across the globe. The company operates its businesses in Africa, Asia, and South America. It is headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and employs over 41,600 people. The company recorded revenues of $76,822 million during the financial year ended March 2011 (FY2011), an increase of 26.1% over FY2010. The operating profit of the company was $29,265 million during FY2011, an increase of 48.1% over FY2010. The net profit was $17,467 million in FY2011, an increase of 50% over FY2010.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Petroliam Nasional Berhad (PETRONAS) and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Petroliam Nasional Berhad (PETRONAS) as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Petroliam Nasional Berhad (PETRONAS)'s business structure, strategy and prospects