Halliburton Company - SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings, detailed financials, and corporate actions, providing a 360deg view of the company.
- Detailed information on Halliburton Company required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Halliburton Company in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Halliburton Company including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Five-year financial information and charts, including balance sheet, income statement, cash flows, market capitalization and multiples, and key ratios for Halliburton Company
- Intelligence on Halliburton Companynv's mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Halliburton Company, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Halliburton Company (Halliburton or the company) is one of the world's largest providers of oilfield services to the energy industry. The company serves the upstream oil and gas industry throughout the lifecycle of the reservoir - from locating hydrocarbons and managing geological data, to drilling and formation evaluation, well construction and completion, and optimizing production through the life of the field. The company, with operations in about 80 countries, is dual headquartered in Houston, Texas and Dubai, UAE; and employed about 68,000 people as on December 31, 2011. The company recorded revenues of $24,829 million during the financial year ended December 2011 (FY2011), an increase of 38.1% over FY2010. The operating profit of the company was $4,737 million during FY2011, an increase of 57.4% over FY2010. The net profit was $2,839 million in FY2011, an increase of 54.7% over FY2010.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Halliburton Company and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Halliburton Company as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Halliburton Company's business structure, strategy and prospects