El Paso Corporation - SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings, detailed financials, and corporate actions, providing a 360deg view of the company.
- Detailed information on El Paso Corporation required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting El Paso Corporation in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of El Paso Corporation including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Five-year financial information and charts, including balance sheet, income statement, cash flows, market capitalization and multiples, and key ratios for El Paso Corporation
- Intelligence on El Paso Corporationnv's mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about El Paso Corporation, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
El Paso (or the company) is an energy company primarily engaged in the transportation, gathering, processing, and marketing of natural gas. The company is one of the largest independent natural gas producers in North America. It also owns North America's largest natural gas pipeline system. The company has operations in the US, Brazil, Mexico, and Egypt. It is headquartered in Houston, Texas and employs about 4,900 people. The company recorded revenues of $4,860 million during the financial year ended December 2011 (FY2011), an increase of 5.3% over FY2010. The operating profit of the company was $1,132 million during FY2011, a decrease of 44.6% compared to FY2010. The net profit was $141 million in FY2011, a decrease of 80.4% compared to FY2010.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of El Paso Corporation and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess El Paso Corporation as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on El Paso Corporation's business structure, strategy and prospects