Ranbaxy Laboratories Limited - SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings, detailed financials, and corporate actions, providing a 360deg view of the company.
- Detailed information on Ranbaxy Laboratories Limited required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Ranbaxy Laboratories Limited in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Ranbaxy Laboratories Limited including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Five-year financial information and charts, including balance sheet, income statement, cash flows, market capitalization and multiples, and key ratios for Ranbaxy Laboratories Limited
- Intelligence on Ranbaxy Laboratories Limitednv's mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Ranbaxy Laboratories Limited, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Ranbaxy Laboratories (Ranbaxy), a subsidiary of Daiichi Sankyo, is the largest generic pharmaceutical company in India. It is engaged in the manufacture and trade of formulations, active pharmaceuticals ingredients (API) and intermediates, generics, drug discovery and consumer health care products. It also focuses on research and development activities primarily in India. The company operates in India, Europe, North America and Asia Pacific. It is headquartered in Gurgaon, India and employed 13,420 people as of December 31, 2010. The company recorded revenues of INR89,607.7 million ($1,953.4 million*) during the financial year (FY) ended December 2010, an increase of 18% over FY2009. The operating profit of the company was INR29,363.8 million ($640.1 million) during FY2010, as compared to an operating profit of INR13,484.2 million ($294 million*) in 2009. The net profit was INR14,967.5 million ($326.3 million*) in FY2010, as compared to a net profit of INR2,964.9 million ($64.6 million*) in FY2009. * Calculated using the constant currency conversion rate of INR1 = $0.0218 for the financial year ended December 31, 2010.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Ranbaxy Laboratories Limited and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Ranbaxy Laboratories Limited as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Ranbaxy Laboratories Limited's business structure, strategy and prospects