Diebold, Incorporated - SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings, detailed financials, and corporate actions, providing a 360deg view of the company.
- Detailed information on Diebold, Incorporated required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Diebold, Incorporated in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Diebold, Incorporated including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Five-year financial information and charts, including balance sheet, income statement, cash flows, market capitalization and multiples, and key ratios for Diebold, Incorporated
- Intelligence on Diebold, Incorporatednv's mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Diebold, Incorporated, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Diebold, Incorporated (Diebold or "the company") is engaged in developing, manufacturing, selling and servicing self-service transaction systems, electronic and physical security systems, software and various products used to equip bank facilities and voting equipment. The company operates in 90 countries globally. It is headquartered in North Canton, Ohio and employed 16,515 people as of December 31, 2011. The company recorded revenues of $2,835.8 million during the financial year ended December 2011 (FY2011), an increase of 0.4% over FY2010. The operating profit of the company was $155.6 million in FY2011, compared to an operating loss of $1.8 million in FY2010. Its net profit was $144.8 million in FY2011, compared to a net loss of $20.3 million in FY2010.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Diebold, Incorporated and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Diebold, Incorporated as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Diebold, Incorporated's business structure, strategy and prospects