Avista Corporation - SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings, detailed financials, and corporate actions, providing a 360deg view of the company.
- Detailed information on Avista Corporation required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Avista Corporation in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Avista Corporation including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Five-year financial information and charts, including balance sheet, income statement, cash flows, market capitalization and multiples, and key ratios for Avista Corporation
- Intelligence on Avista Corporationnv's mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Avista Corporation, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Avista Corporation (Avista or the company) is an energy company engaged in the production, transmission, and distribution of electricity as well as being engaged in other energy-related businesses. The company primarily operates in the US, where it is headquartered in Spokane, Washington, and employed 2,809 people as on December 31, 2011. The company recorded revenues of $1,619.8 million during the financial year ended December 2011 (FY2011), an increase of 3.9% over FY2010. The operating profit of the company was $235.6 million during FY2010, an increase of 2.4% over FY2010. The net profit was $100.2 million in FY2011, an increase of 8.4% over FY2010.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Avista Corporation and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Avista Corporation as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Avista Corporation's business structure, strategy and prospects