American Tower Corporation - SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings, detailed financials, and corporate actions, providing a 360deg view of the company.
- Detailed information on American Tower Corporation required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting American Tower Corporation in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of American Tower Corporation including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Five-year financial information and charts, including balance sheet, income statement, cash flows, market capitalization and multiples, and key ratios for American Tower Corporation
- Intelligence on American Tower Corporationnv's mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about American Tower Corporation, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
American Tower Corporation (ATC or "the company") owns and operates wireless and broadcast communication sites. The company operates across the US and in Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ghana, India, Mexico, Peru, South Africa, Uganda and the UK. ATC is headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts and employed 2,122 people as of December 31, 2011. The company recorded revenues of $2,443.5 million during the fiscal year ended December 2011 (FY2011), an increase of 23.1% over FY2010. The operating profit of the company was $920.1 million during FY2011, an increase of 17.3% over FY2010. The net profit was $396.5 million in FY2011, an increase of 6.3% over FY2010.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of American Tower Corporation and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess American Tower Corporation as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on American Tower Corporation's business structure, strategy and prospects