XL Group Plc - SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings, detailed financials, and corporate actions, providing a 360deg view of the company.
- Detailed information on XL Group Plc required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting XL Group Plc in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of XL Group Plc including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Five-year financial information and charts, including balance sheet, income statement, cash flows, market capitalization and multiples, and key ratios for XL Group Plc
- Intelligence on XL Group Plcnv's mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about XL Group Plc, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
XL Group Plc (XL or "the group") is a provider of insurance and reinsurance coverage, and financial products and services to industrial, commercial and professional service firms, insurance companies and other enterprises. The group primarily operates in the US and Bermuda. It is headquartered in Dublin, Ireland and employed 3,818 people as on December 31, 2011. The group recorded revenues of $6,696.8 million during the financial year ended December 2011 (FY2011), an increase of 4.7% over FY2010. The operating loss of the group was $421 million in FY2011, as compared to an operating profit of $684.7 million in FY2010. The net loss was $474.8 million in FY2011, as compared to a net profit of $585.5 million in FY2010.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of XL Group Plc and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess XL Group Plc as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on XL Group Plc's business structure, strategy and prospects