Harsco Corporation - SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings, detailed financials, and corporate actions, providing a 360deg view of the company.
- Detailed information on Harsco Corporation required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Harsco Corporation in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Harsco Corporation including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Five-year financial information and charts, including balance sheet, income statement, cash flows, market capitalization and multiples, and key ratios for Harsco Corporation
- Intelligence on Harsco Corporationnv's mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Harsco Corporation, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Harsco Corporation (Harsco or "the company") is a diversified, multinational provider of industrial services and engineered products serving global industries. The company operates in over 50 countries across the world. Harsco is headquartered in Camp Hill, Pennsylvania and employed 19,650 people as of December 31, 2011. The company recorded revenues of $3,302.7 million during the fiscal year ended December 2011 (FY2011), an increase of 8.7% over FY2010. The operating profit of the company was $87.6 million during FY2011, an increase of 11.8% over FY2010. The net loss was $11.5 million in FY2011 compared to a net profit of $6.8 million in FY2010.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Harsco Corporation and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Harsco Corporation as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Harsco Corporation's business structure, strategy and prospects