Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co. KGaA - SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings, detailed financials, and corporate actions, providing a 360deg view of the company.
- Detailed information on Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co. KGaA required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co. KGaA in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co. KGaA including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Five-year financial information and charts, including balance sheet, income statement, cash flows, market capitalization and multiples, and key ratios for Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co. KGaA
- Intelligence on Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co. KGaAnv's mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co. KGaA, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Fresenius Medical Care (Fresenius or the company) is one of the world's largest providers of products and services for individuals undergoing dialysis because of chronic kidney failure. It offers dialysis products such as hemodialysis machines, dialyzers and other disposable products. The company primarily operates in Germany and the US. It is headquartered in Bad Homburg, Germany and employed 67,988 people as of December 2009. The company recorded revenues of $11,247.5 million during the financial year (FY) ended December 2009, an increase of 6% over FY2008. The increase was due to growth in revenue in dialysis care segment. The operating profit of the company was $1,755.6 million during FY2009, an increase of 5% over FY2008. The net profit of the company was $891.1 million in FY2009, an increase of 9% over FY2008.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co. KGaA and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co. KGaA as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co. KGaA's business structure, strategy and prospects