Whirlpool Corporation - SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings, detailed financials, and corporate actions, providing a 360deg view of the company.
- Detailed information on Whirlpool Corporation required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Whirlpool Corporation in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Whirlpool Corporation including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Five-year financial information and charts, including balance sheet, income statement, cash flows, market capitalization and multiples, and key ratios for Whirlpool Corporation
- Intelligence on Whirlpool Corporationnv's mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Whirlpool Corporation, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Whirlpool Corporation (Whirlpool or 'the company') manufactures and markets a full line of major appliances and related products, primarily for home use. The company operates in North America, Latin America, the Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) and Asia. It is headquartered in Benton Harbor, Michigan and employed about 68,231 people as of December 31, 2011. The company recorded revenues of $18,666 million in the financial year ended December 2011 (FY2011), an increase of 1.6% over FY2010. The operating profit of the company was $792 million in FY2011, a decrease of 21.4% over FY2010. The net profit was $390 million in FY2011, a decrease of 37% over FY2010.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Whirlpool Corporation and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Whirlpool Corporation as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Whirlpool Corporation's business structure, strategy and prospects