The Dun & Bradstreet Corporation - SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings, detailed financials, and corporate actions, providing a 360deg view of the company.
- Detailed information on The Dun & Bradstreet Corporation required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting The Dun & Bradstreet Corporation in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of The Dun & Bradstreet Corporation including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Five-year financial information and charts, including balance sheet, income statement, cash flows, market capitalization and multiples, and key ratios for The Dun & Bradstreet Corporation
- Intelligence on The Dun & Bradstreet Corporationnv's mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about The Dun & Bradstreet Corporation, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
The Dun & Bradstreet Corporation (D&B or "the company") is a leading source of commercial information and insight on businesses. The company's global commercial database contains more than 205 million business records. The company primarily operates in the US. It is headquartered in Short Hills, New Jersey and employed 5,100 people as of December 31, 2011. The company recorded revenues of $1,758.5 million during the financial year ended December 2011 (FY2011), an increase of 4.9% over FY2010. The operating profit of the company was $424.8 million during FY2011, an increase of 3.8% over FY2010. The net profit was $260.3 million in FY2011, an increase of 3.3% over FY2010.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of The Dun & Bradstreet Corporation and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess The Dun & Bradstreet Corporation as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on The Dun & Bradstreet Corporation's business structure, strategy and prospects