Eutelsat Communications - SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings, detailed financials, and corporate actions, providing a 360deg view of the company.
- Detailed information on Eutelsat Communications required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Eutelsat Communications in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Eutelsat Communications including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Five-year financial information and charts, including balance sheet, income statement, cash flows, market capitalization and multiples, and key ratios for Eutelsat Communications
- Intelligence on Eutelsat Communicationsnv's mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Eutelsat Communications, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Eutelsat Communications (Eutelsat or "the group"), the holding company of Eutelsat S.A., is a satellite operator. The group's satellites serve a range of fixed and mobile telecommunications services, TV contribution markets, corporate networks, and broadband markets for Internet Service Providers and for transport, maritime and in-flight markets. Eutelsat's 28 satellites broadcasts 4,000 digital television channels over the entire European continent, as well as the Middle East, Africa, India and significant parts of Asia and the Americas. It is headquartered in Paris, France and employs around 723 people. The group recorded revenues of E1,168.1 million ($1,593.6 million) during the financial year ended June 2011 (FY2011), an increase of 11.5% over FY2010. The operating profit of the company was E645.2 million ($880.2 million) in FY2011, an increase of 26.9% over FY2010. Its net profit was E338.5 million ($461.7 million) in FY2011, an increase of 25.6% over FY2010.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Eutelsat Communications and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Eutelsat Communications as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Eutelsat Communications's business structure, strategy and prospects